WHY You Should Choose We Connect Property!
– We have a small portfolio of properties (Under 120) with a view that property managers will have no more than 80 properties each to manage
– 99% of our tenants are paying their rent on time
– We have 17 collaborative years’ experience in Property Management
– We are dedicated property managers, we do not have a sales department
– We give back to charity– Abbie’s gift (Ronald McDonald House & Heart Kids) and the Beach house Respite (women’s and children’s hospital, Children’s palliative care respite house)
– We are an organic grown business
– We lease our rentals properties in an average of 13 days faster than competitors in our market place
– We have a system (Inspect real estate) to collect all contact details of people viewing rental properties for our safety and the safety of the occupants and their possessions.
– We have a robust system (Tenant Options) for checking prospective tenants with regard to past rental history, references and their current employment
– We are investors and understand first-hand how the market impacts your investment
– We proactively communicate with our landlords on all matters relating to their property with the use of our technology.
– We each undertake industry specific training to remain up to date with complex and ever-changing legislation
– We handle the repairs and maintenance of our properties with skilled and licensed trades people in a timely manner.
– We conducted open inspections 7 days a week 8am to 6.30pm as required to lease the property in the shortest period of time to the best suited tenants.
– We will attend SACAT hearings for our clients and we have always achieved our said desired outcome.
– Routine inspections are conducted every 10-13 weeks, a comprehensive PDF document (4-6 pages) is then emailed to owners with photos and comments, if the inspection is unsatisfactory we will arrange to re-inspect at no cost to the owner.
– We are active members of REISA
– You can consolidate your rental managements with our company as we are capable of managing all of your properties, between Gawler and Goolwa
In summary we control the quality, checking and ultimate appointment of tenants, the (swift) sourcing of new tenants should current ones choose to vacate, and the satisfaction of tenants by way of prompt responses to repair requests and general enquiries.